Here's the story of how we found the MaritimeClassicCars.com 78
Nova! Heather & I were on a little two day getaway down to a
place called Hunt's Point Cottages just outside Liverpool. Nightfall
was upon us and we were up for a game of cards but had no cards!
So off to Liverpool be head to pick up a deck of cards. Along the
way we see this little gem for sale on the side of the road. I looked
at Heather and said "Did you see that!!". Of course she
replies "See what?". I did an immediate about turn and
pulled up beside the Nova. Got out and proceeded to check her out.
(Something this fine had to be a "her"). Basically this
is what I found out about the car.
- It was all original everything except the rims and tires.
Here are a few pics
(The owners had the rally sport rims & tires added
- They had owned it for 13 years (hadn't been driven since 2002).
- They had bought it from his aunt who had purchased the car brand new.
- It has never been winter driven.
- Oil was changed every 5,000 km.
- Engine is a 305.
- 60 & 70 series tires with white lettering.
- Dual exhaust.